This might not look like much, but this was the EASIEST meal prep I have ever done, and all of it was cooked in the crockpot ✅
5 lbs chicken breasts
4 cups chicken broth
2 cups rice
1 Cup arugula
1. Put chicken and chicken broth in crockpot
2. Cook for 3 hours on high. Stir occasionally.
3. Remove chicken and shred
4. Add 2 cups of rice to remaining liquid in crockpot
5. Cook for 35-45 minutes or until rice is tender **rice has this delicious and amazing chicken flavor**
6. Add side salad and put all ingredients in meal prep container!